Cliff Diver accessibility

sanders

I'm heading out on my first cruise (NCL) with my family, including my sister who uses a wheelchair. We'll be stopping in Acapaulco and would like to see the cliff divers. My sis can get in and out of her chair, so getting on and off the tour bus is not a problem. However, from what I've read, there are a bunch of stairs when you get to the cliffs. I've also heard that there is a wheel chair accessible viewing area. Does anyone know if the standard shore excursions booked through the cruise lines park near the wheel chair accessible viewing area so that we'll be able to actually see something once we get there??

Thanks!

There is a small parking area, and only one in-out place for viewing the cliff divers. When are you going? We have booked a wheelchair lift tour for November (have been before, but it was many years ago before the wheelchair).

Will we be able to see the cliff divers from the parking area? or will we be able to get to the viewing area??

We'll be going next month. I'd be interested to learn more about the wheel chair tour... who did you book through?

THANKS!

Archived