Web Site? Lost It

Doug&Suzy-Q

My computer had a major melt down...lost everything including last Sept Miracle pictures:(

Also lost & forgot the web site (lost all of my favorites) that showed the cruise industry wide accidents on board, health records, overboards, etc.

Would appreciate it if someone could post a link...:D

Thanks

I have never lost everything on my computer. I would hate to lose all my Favorites. I'm registered at Yahoo. I imported all my Favorites over there just in case I would ever lose them. A couple times a year I delete them on Yahoo & Import them again since I'm always deleting & adding new ones on my Favorites.

Are there any other websites that you are looking for?

Gail

I did not know you could do that. This time I was just going to burn them on a CD....but what about all the goodies you add.

Your suggestion is much better thanks.

Any yes, this last week was just no fun at all...everything had to be put back on, just as if it came from the factory:(

Thanks

I'm not sure how you add new ones to your Favoites as far as adding them to Yahoo. What I've done is every so often I delete the whole list on Yahoo & Import them again. Someone else might know how to add new websites without doing it that way. I'm also able to access the list from any computer that way.

You could still put them on a CD & have the list & still put them on Yahoo. That's a good idea.

Gail

Archived