I have Freedom of the Seas Menus!

Worked w/ KateSpadeGirl to get these.

FOS Menus

It is very good of you to take the time to do this. May I make a suggestion that you type out the menus on Word then Copy and paste them on to your Post. I did this for my recent Explorer trip. See link below how they turned out.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=388141

It is very good of you to take the time to do this. May I make a suggestion that you type out the menus on Word then Copy and paste them on to your Post. I did this for my recent Explorer trip. See link below how they turned out.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=388141

I don't have time. I'm packing for FOS Sunday. :D

I don't have time. I'm packing for FOS Sunday. :D

Oh you lucky guy. Have a wonderful time which I am sure you will. You can type them out in the Internet lounge on ship. Only joking of course you will have better things to do with your time. Maybe when you get back?

I compared Thursday with a menu typed by another cruise critc member and they appear to be the same but easier to read. :D

New Crown and Anchor Menu (4th night) as noted in prior post ?? or Thursday as noted in this post?? That is the only question?

Special Salad

Focaccia and Tomato Salad for the table – crusty focaccia, mozzarella and ripe tomato slices tossed with fresh basil and served family style

Starters

Fresh Seasonal Fruits – Laced with passion fruit coulis

House Terrine – Savory duck pate with port and Waldorf Salad

Maryland Crab Cake – with wasabi remoulade, jicama, and fire roasted corn slaw

New England Clam Chowder – Thick chunky soup tossed with chopped parsley

Thai Lemongrass Soup – Fragrant lemon grass and chicken broth with scallop dumplings and chopped green onions

Chilled Golden Delicious Apple Soup – dusted with cinnamon

Entrees

Cheese Tortelloni – in a light blue cheese and sun dried tomato sauce

Orange Lime Salmon – with sautéed baby bok choy and tomato chill compote

Moroccan Spiced Rack of Lamb – with lemon basil couscous and minted jus

Risotto Primavera – Freshly grilled vegetables over saffron and wilted spinach risotto

Alternative selections

Caesar salad

Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce

Broiled fillet of Atlantic Cod

Grilled Chicken Breast with seasonal herbs

Grilled Black Angus Top Sirloin with herb butter

Chef Signature Entrée

Grilled Porch Chop – with cranberry apple relish, scalloped potatoes, sautéed seasonal vegetables

BonVoyage

Dawna

So are these the same menus as Explorer has? I do not recall the cute-sy names from Grandeur last year, although many of the dishes looked familiar.

And I got reminded that the Eggplant "tower" was really just eggplant parmigiana (and not a similarly named appetizer that Bertucci's used to have with fresh mozzarella balls).

Frankly,

I think it is wonderful that someone took the time to remember to photograph *any* of the menus and report them back here. At this point, thousands have cruised on Freedom, yet this is one person who went out of her way to bring *something* back about the menus.

Once everyone else goes, you will understand. When on the vacation of a lifetime, unfortunately, everyone isn't thinking about everyone back home and getting them copies of the menus. :)

It makes me feel badly that someone goes out of her way, and the majority of the responses are requests for MORE.

The only real *new* menu is the Surf-night menu, which has finally been revealed to all who have been asking about it. Where are the "Wow...finally! Thank You!!!"s?

Here's one: Thanks, Katespadegirl, for taking the time to photograph the surf night menu and getting it posted here for everyone to see!!!!! :)

T

Frankly,

I think it is wonderful that someone took the time to remember to photograph *any* of the menus and report them back here. At this point, thousands have cruised on Freedom, yet this is one person who went out of her way to bring *something* back about the menus.

Once everyone else goes, you will understand. When on the vacation of a lifetime, unfortunately, everyone isn't thinking about everyone back home and getting them copies of the menus. :)

It makes me feel badly that someone goes out of her way, and the majority of the responses are requests for MORE.

The only real *new* menu is the Surf-night menu, which has finally been revealed to all who have been asking about it. Where are the "Wow...finally! Thank You!!!"s?

Here's one: Thanks, Katespadegirl, for taking the time to photograph the surf night menu and getting it posted here for everyone to see!!!!! :)

T

YOU GO GIRL!!

Katespadegirl, thanks for posting these menus. Now I have something to put in my scrapbook.

Just one correction, the menu labeled Tuesday, was actually the one that was served on Wednesday.

For those of you, who have not sailed yet on FOS, have a great time. We certainly did.

Thank you katespadegirl, I've been asking for this 'terrible' surf night menu everyone mentions, it doesn't look that bad to me so now I know we'll go to the dining room that night.

Thanks a bunch for taking the time to photo them platinum, have a great cruise, hopefully they'll be able to restock everything after you leave by our cruise on 8/27/06.

Archived