Noordam Dining Room Seating Chart?

MBeamTX

Does anyoone have a seating chart for the Noordam dining room, specifically the lower level? I'd like to request a small table just for our little group. It would be even better if I could ask for a specific table by number.

Noordam carries more passengers than the other Vista ships, so I expect she will have more dining room tables in the same space. So the charts for Zuiderdam and her other sisters won't be the same as Noordam's.

Thanks in advance for any help you all can provide.

Happy cruising,

Susan

Thanks, Krazy Kruizers. We booked through a large internet agency. Yes, I know - but it was $900 less than anywhere else. I'll take a full service TA anyday if there's only $100 or so difference, but this was too much to leave on the table. Anyway, I'd probably have more luck asking HAL for the chart. Would I contact Ships' Services?

Thanks again,

Susan

I have seen several posts requesting seating charts - can you get your table number prior to boarding/ or is this more for informational purposes?

I know when we board and see our table number - first stop is the dining room is to check out our table...so I guess this takes out that rush to see the table - right?

Archived