Sally - Question for you

Doc'sWife

Hello - We visited your wonderful putt putt course last Friday (July 2). Sorry we missed you, but you were off giving massages. Your course is great, and we had a blast trying to "not" get the balls in the water hazards.

Now - for the question -- by any chance, did someone find and turn in a digital camera case? We have narrowed it down to losing it either at your place or shortly thereafter (in town). It is a small black digital camera case that had a 128mb chip and lithium battery inside. Hopefully luck will be on our side and we will find it.

Thanks again for a great time at your beautiful course and please respond about the camera case.

Liz & Harrie (Baton Rouge, LA)

Sorry, no camera case found... my apologies in the delay, I'm no longer at the minigolf and getting internet access from my home is taking longer than I thought. :mad:

I'm so glad you enjoyed the course. Scott and J.R. continue to do a great job providing minigolf and liquid refreshment to all!

piggs: Yes, thank you so much for your donation. All donations to Chrysalis can still be dropped off at the minigolf or at Paradise Beach. We will be distributing them to students in mid August, when classes start up again, so the more the merrier! Backpacks (new or slightly used) are in short supply, hint, hint...

Archived