Photos taken on the Fantasy

HarleyGirl

Can you buy more than one copy of a photo taken by the ship photographers? My friend and I are going on a cruise and I was just wondering if we each wanted a copy would they make another one or will we have to do that when we get home (with their photo release, obviously)? Thanks in advance!

Yes, you can order duplicates of photos. Just take the photo to the counter and tell them you would each like a copy of that photo. They will keep the photo and you will both have your photo the next day. We did this for several on our last cruise.

Keep in mind that if you are buying the pics, you have to buy the original pic in order for them to make a copy. So say you want the formal night picture, it's an 8x10 for 19.99... you can't just get 2- 5x7's of that pic, you have to buy the 8x10 and then get whatever size you want. I generally like alot of the 8x10's, but I just don't have room for all of them!!! I do wish they offered all the pics in 6x9, and just gave you a choice of getting an 8x10... our last cruise, the embarkation pic was an 8x10... seemed like such a waste.

Harleygirl, I grew up in NO and Shreveport. I attended college at LSU and NLU (now known as Univ. of LA-Monroe).

Too bad they don't let you get the pics in whatever size you want. I will say that anytime we have had them make another one, we have been given a free frame for both pics. Don't think that is standard. In our case, we just happen to hit the right day and the right photographer. We got to know 2 of the Liberty's photographers pretty well and that helped. No extra deals but told us ahead of time when promos were occuring.

Archived