When is Infinity's Next Drydock??

avalon1025

I know she had one recently, but it looks like she is still having propulsion issues. We are booked on a South American itinerary from Santiago to Ft Lauderdale. We would hate to have any issues since this cruise required so much planing and expense. Thanks Celebrity for giving me the opportunity to worry about this until March!

I will be on the Infinity for B2b for some 28 days in November-December. Maybe the ship will get stuck rounding the Horn. I love ships that get slowed down as the vacation just goes on and on! Don't worry, be happy... you know the song.

I've already done the itinerary that I am sailing Infinity on, so I don't really care if we miss a port and such, but what amazes me year after year is that these M class ships are plauged with these issues and Celebrity just keeps their fingers crossed that is doesnt happen. Again, whay can't they fix new types of pods on these ships once and for all...is there some technical reason, is it the lawsuit or will passengers start moving away from these ship before they do something. Is it my imagination, or has the Infinity had the most problems?

It is the lawsuit that keeps them from changing over. The have to continue to let the engineering firm and builder try to correct the problem until the suit is settled. It's sad and frustrating and the time it will take this to get through the courts they will loose a great number of passengers every year.

Archived