And yet another past guest party question

HarleyGirl

Is the past guest party formal or can you wear casual attire?

Well.....The thing is that the parties are never at any certain time. I've been to some at 7:30pm, 5:30pm, and other times. SO - I guess whatever you're wearing at the time. Usually, folks are already dressed for dinner anyway. Now, I haven't scrutinized every person in the room, but I can't recall seeing any in shorts.

Hi. Your DD can certainly go to the party with you, as she is a past guest. Just wondering if you read all the posts in this thread? If Granny is the only other person in your group, I see no reason to leave her out, but I would ask the purser about possibly getting an invitation for her.

Thanks Cotton, and I did read all the other posts. One says yes, one says no, but since DD is rooming with her GM, mine is a bit different. I wouldn't want her going to a party and leaving GM alone.

I guess we will do what feels right when we get there.

I agree.

ONE guest would be reasonable, any more than that would be excessive.

It's all about manners and politeness, boys and girls

AND making sure there is enough champagne left for ME. :D

Well.....The thing is that the parties are never at any certain time. I've been to some at 7:30pm, 5:30pm, and other times. SO - I guess whatever you're wearing at the time. Usually, folks are already dressed for dinner anyway. Now, I haven't scrutinized every person in the room, but I can't recall seeing any in shorts.

On the Glory two years ago it was around 3:00 or 4:00 in the afternoon, so there were lots of people VERY casually dressed. All the other PGPs we've been to have been in the evening, so dress was nicer at those.

Archived