Give up Aft for Mini Suite??

magnumcoog

Okay, I have noticed that I could book a mini-suite guarantee for a total of $17.48 more than I am paying for my aft BB. But here is my predicament, I also have an inside cat J booked that I need to have nearby wherever I am located. I could move the Cat J to Caribe deck and hope that is the deck that I am assigned and that the inside is close to me. What would you do?

I love my aft cabin, it is covered and if I want to take a nap or spend the night out there I can without fear of getting rained on. That said, the mini-suites are nice too.

It sounds to me like being near the interior cabin is important to you, and if you take the guarantee, that's going to be a problem.

If that were not a factor, and you like to spread out in your cabin, I would take the mini-suite guarantee. The regular balcony cabin was adequate for two, but you can't just sprawl out on a sofa there. :) The flat panel TVs are nice, too, if you like TV on a cruise.

It sounds to me like being near the interior cabin is important to you, and if you take the guarantee, that's going to be a problem.

If that were not a factor, and you like to spread out in your cabin, I would take the mini-suite guarantee. The regular balcony cabin was adequate for two, but you can't just sprawl out on a sofa there. :) The flat panel TVs are nice, too, if you like TV on a cruise.

Flat panel TV's :confused:

I like the extra 100 sq ft with the little living room, good size balcony, larger bathroom and two tv's, even though I have never had flat screens on any mini-suites on Princess. Also the upgraded bedding and toiletries is nice. Some of the minis are covered and some are not.

Flat panel TV's?????????????? Have we missed something as I have never seen one on a Princess ship in a mini suite or otherwise? Hummmmmmmm

They have them in the mini's on the crown!:)

I'd go for the mini-suite. So much more room for your fellow interior cabin cruisers to visit with you.

I had an aft cabin on my last sailing - it was great, but I'd give it up for a mini. JMHO!

When I had a mini guarantee on the Caribbean Princess, we were assigned our cabin number quickly. I was not happy with my location and Princess graciously moved me to the cabin I requested.

Archived