Cozumel Dune Buggy Tour

emaksb

DH and I did this thru Carnival June 05. It was really fun - we were 45 and 47 at the time. We hooked up with another couple the man was about 6foot 5 inches and my DH who is 6ft had to drive since the other guy could not see due to how tall he was. The girls sat in the back and we were both a little on the "curvy" side and had plenty of room. It is a long excursion. The beach they take you too is nice but be very careful of the rocks. The only problem there was that the dune buggy in front of us - a motorcyle pulled in front of him and the guy hit the motorcycle. From where we were it looked like the guy on the motorcylce did it on purpose - maybe to try and get some money or something. It was a little weird. Anyway one of the tour guides stayed behind and took care of everything. - it was worth the money and a lot of fun. The other side to the story is we ended up having alot of fun with the couple and ended up hanging out for the rest of the cruise and at the airport together after the cruise.

I am booked with Island Marketing ltd. at cozumelcruiseexcursions.com Anyone ever used them? Sounds like a blast though!

mitzi

We were also looking at the Dune Buggy excursion with Island Marketing... Anyone know anything about this company? Do they do a good job taking care of you on their excursions? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

SO happy to read the Dune Buggy outing is a fun time! It looked GREAT, so i went ahead and reserved it. (yes i am a planner :) )

I am cruising for the first time Feb 2007 and booked this through island marketing... Also happy to hear they are a good outfit to go with... have to admit i was some conserned since this is my first time booking any of these excursions...

I am on a princess-star- cruise.

Thanks!

ANY suggestions about one of those semi-sub/ glass bottom boat excursions in Grand Caymans?

Was reading about one on "some site", and now i cant find again....looked really layed back and talked about easy for any age and even listed a cute picture of an old couple with the woman wearing a snorkle mask,, served drinks too, including tequilla!:p ANYONE know where that was?

• 1 month later...

Hi, I wonder if anyone could help with an answer to this question - we would like to do the Dune Buggy Tour in February 2007. My husband has Multiple Sclerosis. He gets tired quickly and walks with a stick but otherwise is fully mobile and has no other symptoms. He could drive or our son could drive but do you think the Tour might be a bit too tiring? He wouldn't snorkel, just sit and watch.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts.

Many thanks :o

Archived