In your opinion, what is . . .

cruzin2paradise

Really hard to narrow it down to just one! I guess it would be the Princess itineraries.

I want to mention anytime dining, the fact that we get free internet and we've never been on a Princess ship that did not feel clean.

the one very best thing about Princess?

Basically, what is the one service, entertainment venue, whatever, that keeps you going back for more?

Looking forward to your answers.

:D

Sorry, I had a hard time getting it down to 5 never mind just 1! LOL

1) There are so many things to keep you busy on sea days!

2) Fresh water pools

3) Adult pools that are actually kept adults only

4) The lack of unsupervised wild kids

5) Princess ships have more class then the other lines I have been on.

Many things but I'd agree with the itineraries. I think Princess offers a wider range of interesting international cruises than most other cruiselines. You can go to South Africa, South America, the Antarctic, Arctic Circle and the South Pacific plus many other destinations in addition to the more ordinary cruise itineraries. They also have a 24/7 buffet and overall excellent cabin and waitstaff.

I didn't choose Princess the first time -- my uncle bought the cruise for my mother and her children and their spouses. We had a great time on the Grand, however.

When we decided to go to Alaska, I focused on the very limited timeframe that I had open between semesters. Of the cruises available that week, Princess had the best price and itinerary. When I decided to take my daughters on a cruise, again for a very specific week, Princess again had the best price and itinerary -- and it helped that I had already been on the Grand.

I have not cruised on another line so I can't make a comparison but price and itinerary, along with one "Grand" experience, are what have attracted me to Princess so far. :)

I do like a lot of things about Princess but I can narrow it down to two: the itineraries - they offer much more than the 'average' week long Eastern or Western Caribbean and the prices. What I pay for two people in a suite on Princess is less than the price for one on Celebrity!

I've been on RCCL, Carnival, Princess. They all seem to go where I want to go. The food has been great on all, no complaints about any entertainment, staff, or ship....so for me it comes down to one thing....the reason I keep going back to Princess again and again.....

FRESH WATER POOLS

For me...its a huge advantage, since I love the pools.

BK

Ditto on the fresh water pools...that is a huge draw for me. On other lines I have been on, I have avoided the pools altogether but not on Princess. I am in the pool all the time. I also love the fact that they have "Youth Security" walking around the ship at all times keeping kids and teenagers in line!

We, too loved the service in the traditional dining room.

Our steward seemed to be in our room doing things all the time, yet we never caught him!! How do they do that?

They had the best itenerary for Alaska, which is the only cruise we've been on.

Sorry if I sound materialistic, but it's those great Elite benefits. I am so spoiled by the free laundry/dry cleaning, that it would be difficult to give it up.

I totally agree. Their past passenger perks can't be beat.

That and the Personal Choice dining are the top two things in a list of dozens that bring us back everytime.

Just can't pick one favorite thing. I agree with others that the past passenger perks are great, but I love the ships (Tahitian, old Royal, Star, etc., the smaller the better) and the itineraries. Also, I get some of the best fares compared to what I have seen on other lines.

1) Dining room food, especially the cold fruit soups. I also enjoy their fettucini alfredo, which is offered every night.

2) Sun Class ships. I love the warm whirlpool up on the aft deck early in the morning.

3) Anytime dining.

4) Steam room.

5) Bright and light hallways.

Archived