Sarge the entertainer

Sea and Me

If any of you happen to be on the ships that Sarge entertains on you will be in for a GREAT show. We happened to see him in '04 and have his CD. He salutes the veterans with a song titled "Let Freedom Ring". In this crazy world where people are complaining of having to pack their toiletries in their checked luggage this song puts everything in perspective. This song was running around in my mind today, so I listened to it and the words are powerful. Sarge went to Iraq and performed over there. He is a great guy who does a wonderful job. If he is on your ship, don't miss him. It is one show that you will remember for a long time. Hopefully you will be lucky enough so see the show. Happy & safe cruising to all:)

He was great. On the 7/22 Crown sailing the weather was so rough the first formal night they had to cancel the scheduled show and put Sarge on for the second night in a row. He also has his midnight show. He performed 5 times on our cruise. We seen him all around the ship during our cruise. He is a riot.

Sarge is a down to earth guy from Great Neck, NY. He has no airs about him which is refreshing.

I thought that it was extremely funny when he said something to the effect that when he needs his self-esteem lowered, he goes home to his parents. All too true for many.

He was one of the celebrity judges for Princess Idol. He is naturally funny.

Hope to see him again.

I met him after his show last year at the roulette table........we played together until late...had a great time.

As it was getting later and later, I asked if he would like to join by wife and I for a late snack at the Caribe Cafe. He thought that was nice and did join us.

Had a fun evening with him and another couple at the next table, trading lines of complaints you hear from other passengers.

One of the good guys.!!

I've seen Sarge perform on several different cruises and he does put on a good show. He has gone over several different times to entertain the troops and you have to appreciate that.

Doug

Archived