any problems with the shore excursions...

Since they put the new excursion board up, Saturday night seems to be the update time of choice. I would not expect it to be available until sometime tomorrow morning. At least they seem to finalizing some contracts and posting new excurisons occasionally.

Since they put the new excursion board up, Saturday night seems to be the update time of choice. I would not expect it to be available until sometime tomorrow morning. At least they seem to finalizing some contracts and posting new excurisons occasionally.

Maybe.. but that's not the problem. If you go to my cruises it doesn't even show up cruises that are booked. That means it's not directly related to excursions. Odds are it's running a system update/recycle/backup. At least that's what my MIS experience tells me.

Wish they would post Nassau and San Juan for our cruise, but my understanding is that they won't have them until October 1st. Jan

Keep checking. Their target date for getting all their excursions up is by the end of this month. They still claim they will be in place by the 18th, but they also admit it may take a couple of extra weeks to get everything posted.

The shore excursions site went down Friday night I was at the tail end of doing a booking in fact just entered my credit card info and it hit continue and the site went down. Called RCCL yesterday as the fee did get applied to my credit card but the excursion did not show up. They told me to wait until Monday check my order history again if it still did not show to give them a call back, she did verify that on Friday night the system went down and they did show I made a purchase but the excursions was not showing up.

Christine

I was having the same problem all month too. The last time it worked I saved the webpage, here are the link to the 3 saved pictures of the Nassau excursion webpage

http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snap16qz4.jpg

http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snap17gu2.jpg

http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=snap18wu3.jpg

Archived