Poll: Should Carnival go all casual?

Should carnival do away with Formal nights?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Should carnival do away with Formal nights?

• They should go to casual dress every day.
    • They should have optional Formal nights
    • I'd never cruise on a ship that was all casual.
    • I'm undecided!

[quote name='Leo Jay']As far as formal night, if they serve lobster and prime rib in the buffet area as well, that might resolve the issue.[/QUOTE]

They do that on Celebrity for those who do not want to dress formal. the lido restuarant is dressed up-with tablecloths and centerpieces on the tables,and you have waiters and the better menu. They do request that you tip the waiters $2 per person.

I know my hubby at work pays $5 to wear jeans to work-that is how his company raises money for charities-so $2 would be no big deal.

Also everyone is happy-those that want formal-get formal-those that don't-still eat lobster. A win-win situation.

We always eat first seating and I know I ran up to the lido to get another cup of coffee on formal night and I noticed the lido restaurant was "doing the business". I think Celebrity has a very good idea.

[quote name='momofmeg']why did you quote yourself??????? No need-most of us read through the whole thread.[/QUOTE]

good catch there! lol! pretty funny actually. Quoted his self and told himself to get a life!! I don't know what's with all the yelling though.:rolleyes:

Bill

[quote name='S.S.Oceanlover']good catch there! lol! pretty funny actually. Quoted his self and told himself to get a life!! I don't know what's with all the yelling though.:rolleyes:

Bill[/QUOTE]

I think he meant to quote someone else. At least I hope so.

Archived