St. Mark's reservation

Has anyone successfully reserved a tour at St. Mark's recently. I went to the web site I found on cruise critic web2.alata.it but every day and time I put in comes back as unavailable and then the accompanying chart shows it is closed. I wonder if it is "closed" to resservations because of the cruise ship being in town. Thanks for any info.

Thanks. I tried again. It was the same web site. Apparently they are closed the entire month of October. I went to the September availability and sure enough there were available days. Unfortunately, we will be there in October. Thanks again for you help.

What dates are you trying to reserve for? I am going in October and so far the reservations haven't opened up yet, but if you're going in September you should be able to.

If you're interested in the Doges Secret It. tour they are taking Oct reservations now.

Renee

Oh my. Now I see the problem. I thought they were taking reservations for October. Do you know when it will open for reservations? It seemed strange that they would close and I never thought it was too early to book. So thanks again to both of you. I will wait and book later.

:) I have emailed the doges palace secret tour and I received back an email that states the booking code, date I placed my request and time I requested my reservation..it states at the top ordine confermato is this all I have to do? I never gave a credit card # and I would hate to think I have everthing taken care of only to find out when I approach the ticket booth I have nothing..:)

What dates are you trying to reserve for? I am going in October and so far the reservations haven't opened up yet, but if you're going in September you should be able to.

If you're interested in the Doges Secret It. tour they are taking Oct reservations now.

Renee

Kruzin' your reservation should be fine. I recently handled the reservation by telephone. Advance payment is not expected. I was instructed to go to the Ticket Office (approx. 20 min. prior to start of tour), provide them with my reservation no. and pay 32 Euros for 2. icon7.gif

We were there in July and making reservations for St. Mark's was the best thing we could have done. The line was at least an hour and a half long. I would never have waited on that line in 90 degrees weather. My family would have missed out. You must bring your print-out and present it to the person at the "Group Entrance" that's what we did and were told to go right in and it wasn't yet our reserved time (45 min. early).

We also did the Secret Tour of the Doges Palace and well worth it and it only cost a few euros above the cost of admission. Do this reservation well in advance as there are only 2-3 tours in English each day. We phoned directly for this reservation and did not have to give a credit card, we just showed up a half hour earlier and paid directly. Make reservations at all the museums you want to visit as the lines were horrible in each city we visited.

Hi!

I am having the same problem. I will be there in October and I have been trying for weeks. I even e-mailed their web site, but my message came back unable to be delivered. I will keep trying too!!

Good luck!!

Archived