Wedding Favors

EPD

38 days to go and the details are all getting ironed out.

I have finally found perfect wedding favors. In Canada we have Purdy's chocolates. And on their web site I have found boxes of 4 chocolates for $3.95 + GST. And we are getting them delievered right to our hotel room the day before the wedding which is perfect. That way I don't have to haul them from Calgary to the hotel, to the pier. Its just a bit less hassle. I know with the dress (that is not leaving my sight) and the shoes and carry-on and everything else the last thing I wanted to worry about was the wedding favors. Only down side is that I will be getting assistance to tie on 60 tags the day before the wedding, oh well not every plan is completely perfect!!!

Its a great way to go for a Canada wedding without having to haul them with you.

Congrats, Erin! I know that finding things you really want to make your wedding special can make you feel much better, while trying to get everything ready.

I also had an out-of-town wedding, and one thing I learned was to put EVERYTHING you need to go with the dress in the same bag. My dress didn't come with a bag, so I bought one from a bridal shop - one of the big white bags. Along with the dress, I put my slip and "foundation garment", my shoes (in the box, but you can use a 2 gal. ziplock), my hat (also in a box), hose (several pairs), and a marriage contract that I wanted to use.) That way, I knew I had everything I needed for the wedding with me. I had the gown pressed at the hotel we stayed at, and it all went smoothly.

Archived