Happy Hour website

They really don't have "happy hour" specials anymore on RCCL (the ones where you book on a certain day within 24 hrs). The 2 links above are good places to see what specials are running - but they aren't necessarily any different than the promo's currently in effect (meaning you don't have to wait until Tuesday - just check on the RCCL website).

They really don't have "happy hour" specials anymore on RCCL (the ones where you book on a certain day within 24 hrs). The 2 links above are good places to see what specials are running - but they aren't necessarily any different than the promo's currently in effect (meaning you don't have to wait until Tuesday - just check on the RCCL website).

Yes they do I get my Happy Hour Specials email every week. I usually get the email on Friday for the Tuesday bookings.

Yes they do I get my Happy Hour Specials email every week. I usually get the email on Friday for the Tuesday bookings.

See my post above. They used to have real "happy hour" specials which meant you had a 24 hr window to get a good deal on cruises to fill up the ship. It's different that what are being e-mailed today.

The Happy Hours Specials that I am refering to have to be booked on Tuesday only. Which I believe is what the OP is talking about.

This is directly from my email:

"Royal Caribbean International® presents the latest Happy Hour specials. These offers are special rates for upcoming cruises with limited availability. Only a selection of staterooms are available, and these rates must be booked on Tuesday, 8/15/2006. Take a look at the great cruise deals listed here and make your plans for a terrific cruise."

Wrong!!!

Just for example. I just booked someone in a PR cabin (happy hr special) on the 9 night Explorer for $499pp plus taxes, a total cost of $1131.76 for 2. Trust me, that isn't even close to any promowave rate.

Archived