Fear Of Flying To Get To Cruise

poolwife

"Turry" - No cruises on the horizon. Our trip out west will have to suffice as the celebration of our upcoming 30th anniversary. I can't wait until this college business is over...

dmk, I still use the same dose, but have managed to learn to remember at least the major events. I don't think I would recognize people I met while under the influence, but I have a hard time with faces under normal circumstances. The compromise is well worth it.

chester

"Turry" - No cruises on the horizon. Our trip out west will have to suffice as the celebration of our upcoming 30th anniversary. I can't wait until this college business is over...

dmk, I still use the same dose, but have managed to learn to remember at least the major events. I don't think I would recognize people I met while under the influence, but I have a hard time with faces under normal circumstances. The compromise is well worth it.

chester

Lots of us are happy to see you back on the boards. Hope you don't forget all your loyal fans! Love your secret (or not so secret) cure for fear of flying. Never thought of that; I hate flying, too.

I too have a real fear of flying and I do believe people who do not fear flying cannot really understand the panic!!! I am not afraid of terrorists, really, much more that the plane will just fall from the sky. I also get a little claustrophobic and feel i have no control..That being said, I recommend Xanax to the Nth degree. I used to have a few drinks to get me brave enough to just get on the plane, but that is not the answer. Xanax makes me CALM and your body simply does not react to anxiety, even if your mind is thinking bad things! I weigh about 140lbs and take a .5mg pill. The .25 didn't really do enough for me. I would try it at home first for anyone who is nervous about the effect. I am not sleepy, just PEACEFUL. It has changed my life with flying!

Archived