161 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a booze smuggler

• I have in the past but don't intend to again with the new rules
    • I have in the past and will continue to try
    • I have nerver smuggled booze but intend to in the future
    • Never have and never will
    • Don't care since I don't drink

Isn't this poll interesting?

Just think, cruiselines monitoring this thread have all the information they need on what they need to do to cut down booze smuggling. Right now it looks like the smugglers are leading with a "never" as second. With the statistics, they could decide that (?) percentage of people smuggle booze so we will handcheck or scan (?) percent.

They would have to pay a lot of money for this information!:rolleyes:

With the statistics, they could decide that (?) percentage of people smuggle booze so we will handcheck or scan (?) percent.

I fail to see the logic. Knowing that x% of people smuggle wouldn't tell them which x% needs to be scanned.

Isn't this poll interesting?

Just think, cruiselines monitoring this thread have all the information they need on what they need to do to cut down booze smuggling. Right now it looks like the smugglers are leading with a "never" as second. With the statistics, they could decide that (?) percentage of people smuggle booze so we will handcheck or scan (?) percent.

They would have to pay a lot of money for this information!:rolleyes:

These debates and tips for smuggling have been posted on CC for years, they already know.

I am not sure if this is the best board to post this question to, but here it goes anyway:

I have cruised many times before and am aware that liquor you buy is held and given to you on the last night of your cruise. My question is with the new airport security how do you get the liquor back home? Is it alright to pack it well and put it in a ziplock bag in your checked luggage? Does anyone know if there are airline restrictions against this practice? We have always put it in our carry-on in the past. That isn't an option now, so what are other people doing to get their liquor back home? Thanks for your help!

Archived