Undecided about this one

KLLund

Ok so someome tell me how to post a picture cause I have another i want to ask about and heck if I could figure it out .. Heather ... Help

Okay Kathy... I'll try and explain..

If I don't do a good job, post the link and we will fix it!;)

Here goes:

1. Go to your pic of choice from website.Right mouse click it...
  2. Scroll down to "Properties"..click
  3. It will bring up a box with all kinds of info from the pic.You want to highlight the info following this ~ Address:URL...it shoud read something like.. http://wwwdon'tclickme
  4. After highlighting this area.. right mouse click it, and select COPY
  5. Now go back to your CC reply form.At the top of your reply box you will see the toolbar at the top.Select the yellow picture that looks like there is a mountain/sun..this: insertimage.gif
  6. It will bring up a box that allows you to insert your image info that you copied.BUT,FIRST backspace the flashing blue stuff so it is empty.
  7. Click paste, your info you copied will insert... hit ok.
  8. Your image should now appear in your reply text.If you have not already typed your actual message ,do so now.
  9. DONE!

Sorry for the 1,2,3 but it is how I most easily understand things when explained by somone else.;)

It is the only way I do it.:rolleyes: :o

Hope this helps!

Ok . that outfit is now here .. AND I Love it .. so now jewelery .. I have three very nice pieces that all work .. so ... here are my choices

Number one .. ( some with say huh ) but I have a silver collar with imbedded chunks of turquoise .. and yes it does work with brown

Number two.. I silver Omega with a hunk of Amber in a lovely silver setting

Number Three .. a Gold Omega with a Pale Brown Cameo that I got at Pompeii a few years ago .. it is totally unique .. about one inch by two inches and square with a flower motif not a silhouette ..

I would post pictures but i cant get them to upload ...

So which ??

Gosh, I love the idea of the turquoise with it... I CAN see how that WOULD look good together!

However, I really like the sound of the other pieces too!

Can't tell you w/o pics!

Can you put them on www.webshots.com or www.photobucket.com?

Sorry, w/o them to see, I am of no help.....:( ..But they sound great!

Ok .. Heather .. I ( with a lot of help from the hubby ) figured how to do it and here they are ....\

Jewelery_001.jpg

Jewelery_003.jpg

and on this one I realized daughter has the gold omega at the moment .. so just the cameo

Jewelery_006.jpg

To bad you can't wear all three necklaces - They are really beautiful. I really like the outfit too.

I really like the turquoise best, but I like the amber and the last one also -

which ever one you decide, have a wonderful time. Jan

Ok .. Heather .. I ( with a lot of help from the hubby ) figured how to do it and here they are ....\

Jewelery_001.jpg

Jewelery_003.jpg

and on this one I realized daughter has the gold omega at the moment .. so just the cameo

Jewelery_006.jpg

Kathy...Love all of the necklaces and I am sooooo happy you are an "image queenie":D

I love the turquoise, but the amber I think is my favorite...

If your daughter has the Omega, what would you wear it on?:o

If your daughter has the Omega, what would you wear it on?

Oh It will be back in time to cruise !! She just borrowed it for a black tie dinner this weekend.

Thank you .. I guess I will take all three and see which one I feel like when it is time to go to dinner. They all work with other items I am taking also,

Thanks for the help

Archived