looking for cabins website

TheHappyWanderer

I seem to remember a website that kind of "reviewed" the cabins on many ships and many cruise lines. Am I imagining things? We have just booked a cruise on the Diamond and will have either E730 or E728. These are the lone minis NOT on the Dolphin deck with all the others......supposedly half covered and with an extended balcony. I wanted to check if these facts are indeed true.

Thanks!

Marilee

but the deck plans for ANY of the lines are notoriously inaccurate. They will list EVERY stateroom in a certain category as having the exact same configuration and balcony size as any other in that same category. that's why I want to check out a particular room. thanks for the web site.

those sites didnt help me when I booked a different kind of cabin on the CArnival Liberty-- we booked 7434 which is a :L shape cabin- when you click on that certain cabin it gave me dimensions of a reg cat 8B cabin..

cruisestaterooms.com

However, you can also go to princess.com and look at the deck plans. :cool:

Just for everyones reference, I tried this site and it is cruisestateroom.com...no S. Also, cruisedeckplans.com. Must pay to become member to view the state rooms part though.

I seem to remember a website that kind of "reviewed" the cabins on many ships and many cruise lines. Am I imagining things? We have just booked a cruise on the Diamond and will have either E730 or E728. These are the lone minis NOT on the Dolphin deck with all the others......supposedly half covered and with an extended balcony. I wanted to check if these facts are indeed true.

Thanks!

Marilee

It's E728 and E731 that are the last minis aft and have the extended balcony. E730 is a suite on the stern of the ship.

Just for everyones reference, I tried this site and it is cruisestateroom.com...no S. Also, cruisedeckplans.com. Must pay to become member to view the state rooms part though.

If anyone can find the site with REVIEWS, that would be great. Typical deck plans, virtual tours, and 3D illustrations really don't point out the differences in SPECIFIC cabins. And I could not find a "money back guarantee" for the "stateroom" sign-up of $11.95 so I passed on it.:)

Along these same lines someone posted their personal website which gave an explanation of the balconies (covered not covered) and had detailed photos. I can't find the post but if anyone has it will you post it as well?

Along these same lines someone posted their personal website which gave an explanation of the balconies (covered not covered) and had detailed photos. I can't find the post but if anyone has it will you post it as well?

I booked E28 on the Grand (mini suite) does it have an extended balcony

too?

If you meant E 728 on the Grand, YES, the balcony does curve around. It is the very last mini suite on the port side of the ship towards the aft. Had this cabin before and E729 on the starboard side. Let me see if I can find my webshots album for you, it shows the difference in the balcony size.

Here is a link to the balcony, the other pictures in the album will also show the inside of the stateroom.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/70801815/1070801948046132864qZjGGo

I have found many reviews and pictures. One of my favorites is cruiseclues.com, which has a link to this site as well. As for layouts and good reviews, I have found many to be on the booking sites such as expedia, travelocity,priceline, etc. You can also do a search on 'princess cruise line reviews'. It will come up with a lot! happy hunting!! :)

If you meant E 728 on the Grand, YES, the balcony does curve around. It is the very last mini suite on the port side of the ship towards the aft. Had this cabin before and E729 on the starboard side. Let me see if I can find my webshots album for you, it shows the difference in the balcony size.

Here is a link to the balcony, the other pictures in the album will also show the inside of the stateroom.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/70801815/1070801948046132864qZjGGo

It seemed like a nice gesture to give your link but there are more ads there than on aol. The TV pop-up cannot be gotten rid of no matter what I clicked.:mad:

Archived