email and pvp

chefmikki

How often do you get emails from your pvp after you book your cruise. I had one pvp who is no longer with carnival and was getting something at least every other week and now with the new pvp the only thing I got was a reminder to pay the bill on time. Is this unusual?? I don't know if I should call and get someone esle or what. We leave in just a few weeks and don't want to be a pain.

also we can't make any changes on the carnival website after we got the new pvp.

thanks a bunch again.

45 days to go. :) :) :)

How often do you get emails from your pvp after you book your cruise. I had one pvp who is no longer with carnival and was getting something at least every other week and now with the new pvp the only thing I got was a reminder to pay the bill on time. Is this unusual?? I don't know if I should call and get someone esle or what. We leave in just a few weeks and don't want to be a pain.

also we can't make any changes on the carnival website after we got the new pvp.

thanks a bunch again.

45 days to go. :) :) :)

What kind of "changes" are you trying to make on the website? They've recently changed their website, and that is more than likely the issue. Are you talking about your funpass???

I get something every week... but they go in my junk folder :D LOL. Just ask your new PVP to include you on the mailing list. Simple :D

Funpass is complete, but if I want to buy somethings and send it to my cabin or book excursions it won't let me. There is an error on the page saying that my "agency is not on file". I booked over the phone with carnival and added my excursions on line and now I find that I can't add anything else.

Funpass is complete, but if I want to buy somethings and send it to my cabin or book excursions it won't let me. There is an error on the page saying that my "agency is not on file". I booked over the phone with carnival and added my excursions on line and now I find that I can't add anything else.

So even when you try to send a gift to a cabin you can't? That's odd, anyone should be able to do that with a booking number and room number... that may be a glitch in the system. As for booking excursions, perhaps they are sold out? Just call your PVP and ask... doesn't sound like the cause is a new PVP...

I get that same message. It is deffinitly a glitch in the system, something either the PVP didn't include or a real bug in their system.

I have a call in to my PVP, I will ask her to look into it. If mopre people ask, it might get fixed...

vincenzo:)

My PVP stays in touch with me fairly regularly. After our Conquest hurricane fiasco last year and our cancellation, he'd occasionally drop me an email (and it wasn't a form email either) so when I got ready to book this time I made sure I contacted him.

He's been very good about staying in touch and responding to ALL questions I've had ranging from the best way to get from FLL airport to the ship...to what to do around town after debarking since we have a late flight out...to anything else I've asked.

And, I ran into a glitch on the FunPass fill out on the website too. It doesn't recognize me as a past guest..even though I am a three time guest. After I talked to my PVP he assured me that my promo code on my booking confirmation is a past guest code and that they'd know it when I checked in at the port. I'll mention it and have my past guest # jsut in case though!

I called my PVP to correct the problem, she said she would call back. NO call. She said they had a special going and that I could take advantage, but again no call. Does anyone know what the special was today or where I could find out what it is or was. To see if I realy could take advantage of it for my upcomming cruise.

thanks again.

My first PVP disappeared for more than a month. I wanted to book a 2007 cruise, so I called someone else. My old PVP reappears & wondered why:rolleyes:

Unless I call my new PVP, I never hear from her. I used to get lots of automatic updates, sales,phone calls etc. I get nothing now, even after I called couple weeks ago & asked why.

I think I made a mistake with this new PVP, now what??

Do you think I should go begging back to my old PVP???

Well I figured out the problems with my login and the error. But still have yet to hear back from my PVP. I called and couldn't use the special they were doing that day. Aperintly I recieved the best deal that I could get on my cruise. Yippee. I still have the lowest price that is avalible for what I booked. :)

But I still have questions for her, should I call her back or just say screw it? I know that if I do cruise again I will try and get a new PVP this one bites.

I get that same message. It is deffinitly a glitch in the system, something either the PVP didn't include or a real bug in their system.

I have a call in to my PVP, I will ask her to look into it. If mopre people ask, it might get fixed...

vincenzo:)

Same here......I get the "agency" error essage when I try to pay off my cruise on line. SO......I've decided to wait until I hear from my PVP about my final bill.....lol. The Carnival site has been a tiny bit difficult to use ever since we started sailing about 3 years ago. We are usually used to paying for our cruises immediately when we sign up for one; but this time due to "special hurricane" discount letter", we were told to just make a deposit and wait til later to pay it off. All this, I assume, was to make sure my discount letter was the real thing. Now, I don't know where to even send a check.....oh well, I can wait if they can.....not in any rush to send my money away. Although, I do like to have things paid for and to not worry about it.

Archived