crew stairs?

we are staying aft on the 10th floor, i was wondering if passengers use the crew stairs to run to the windjammer etc, or if it is totally forbidden?

Why would you want to? Are hoping to meet a member of the crew?:)

Oh the crew, they sure know how to hand-pick the good looking ones because BOY OH BOY do we have some handsome crew on RCCL!!

Vic,

You always seem to find any threads that reference cute crew members! What am I saying???? Heck...so do I!!! LOL

T

well there is nothing wrong with looking at a handsome man, holding a nice slushy margarita, and having the view of the sea LOL.......and you dont even have to pickup after, listen to the snoring etc etc of that handsome man LOL, he just disppears never to be seen again LOL.......like a vision of a god LOL

allstar, I understand your anticipation. I have too long to go for the next cruise to get too excited yet. But I know once it becomes close, I'll be bouncing off the walls!

Our stateroom attendant on AOS was a hottie! :D

Vic,

You always seem to find any threads that reference cute crew members! What am I saying???? Heck...so do I!!! LOL

T

Hey! Tracy haven't seen you lately how have you been? Out chasing the guys again I see :rolleyes: !

Hope all is well in VA, things are dry as a bone here in TX, we're down to counting the hours for Rhapsody, have 2 more set for next year. Pananma Canal and Alaska. Enjoy your CHristmas cruise.

d

Hi Diane!!!

I am jealous, you are already heading back to the high seas. I have to wait until December. :(

Things had been hot and gross up here, but it has been lovely this week. I'll cross my fingers that you all get some rain.

Have a fantastic trip on Rhapsody!!!

hugs,

T

well erin sorry you have longer to wait than i do, but time does fly, and you know it willl be here before you know it!!!!

I sure hope so! I'm hoping being stuck on a ship for 7 days with my parents AND my in-laws goes smoothly. LOL

On the Jewel of the Seas last year we observed a passenger emerge from the door from the crew stairs in the aft section of the Windjammer. A ship's officer also saw him and spoke to him quite sharply. Those stairs are meant for use only by crew except in the event of an emergency. Suggesting to your kids that they use them as a shortcut to the Windjammer is encouraging them to violate the rules and could get them in trouble with security. Let them get a little exercise by walking to the passenger stairways and using them instead. Besides whatever steps they save by going up those stairs, they will more than use up walking from that section of the Windjammer to where the food is.:rolleyes:

Archived