Toiletries

Good Question!

Maybe you could just put a small amt. of what ever you need for the last morning in those little travel containers or buy the smallest size available of toothpaste, lotion or whatever and if you have to give them up at security, it is a relatively small loss.

Good Luck and have a great cruise!

I have a fairly generous sized tote bag that I use as an airline carryon and beach bag during the cruise.

It is big enough that I can fit my toilet kit (10"x5"x8") and my pajamas inside it in the morning to get off the ship.

When I pick up my luggage at the pier, I open up the luggage and put the toilet kit and pjs back inside it before I check it for the flight home.

I read that it is a requirement to leave checked baggage outside the door at midnight before disembarking. What about toiletries that are needed the next morning now that they can't be in carry-ons?

You're going to claim your luggage at the dock prior to going through customs. Put it in your checked bag then before you go to the airport.

d

Archived