Help with spa rates on Celebrity

katienycgrl

I've sailed 4 times on Celebrity, but never booked anything in the spa. I was wondering is anyone can tell me if they thought the services were worth it and how much they are? If someone had a service menu with rates that would be great. thanks :):)

Whether someone thinks it worth it is something that's personal. I love going in for the Japanese Silk Facial and the Scalp and Neck massage, but some might not care for that sort of thing. Yes, it's expensive, and you can bet you're going to get a sales pitch for their products, but you just have to tell them at the outset that you're not going to buy anything.

They have port day sales of their spa treatments, so that can be a good bargain---a couple of their treatments for a shortened time period, for under $100. Their usual prices run pretty high, more than what you'd pay at home. Massages start at around $100 and up. Facials are also in that price range. The scalp and neck massage is $65 and up depending on whether you get your hair styled after the treatment.

I had the algae wrap and massage on the Infinity in late July and really enjoyed it..we booked on the first day of the cruise and got a discount of about 30 $$. Do watch out though, on any spa services on Celebrity, they will try to sell you "Elemis" spa products.

Archived