Perrry Grant

chrob

Does anyone know which ship Perry Grant is in now?

He was on the Constellation in May this year and we are due to sail on the Summit in November.

We were hoping he may have changed ships. Anyone have any up-to-date info on his present location?

Does anyone know which ship Perry Grant is in now?

He was on the Constellation in May this year and we are due to sail on the Summit in November.

We were hoping he may have changed ships. Anyone have any up-to-date info on his present location?

Did you actually get in to see his show? Every time we tried during our May cruise Michael's Club was packed!

Unfortunately, it looks like he may be staying on the Constellation, at least that was the latest info I could find: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=388014

Susan

We only managed to see the first hour because we were on late dinner and like you could never get a seat later on in the evening.

Was hoping that he may have changed ships but doesn't appear much chance.....

Thanks for your reply.

I have some inside information that indicates, he will be taking a vacation in September or October this year and will remain on the Constellation. We have booked a cruise for next February and he's supposed to be there.

That man is a hoot. We saw him on the Constellation this past July on the British Isles/Norwegian Fjords trip. He seems to have groupies. There were a couple of sisters who were at every show, right at the front. They were always assisting him, turning his balls (disco) on and off. Also, he had a woman, something DuPre, who was a passenger and she would sing a couple of songs every night. Is his show always like that? The faces he would make behind her back while she was singing were hilarious. However, I did find that if you went to his show several times, there was a lot of repetition.

Shelley

I wish Perry would move to Infinity for our November cruise. What a show he puts on! After the piano player we experienced on our first Infinity cruise, we were shocked by Perry when we encountered him on Connie. The Infinity guy didn't sing at all, played VERY loudly, and had no interaction with the passengers. Compared with Perry -- well, anyone who has had the Perry experience will understand there is no comparison. That bouncing during the early performance still cracks me up. Did anyone else notice that he doesn't bounce later?

Perry, if you're out there, we hope to sail with you again one day. :D

He was on the Constellation on the 7/29 Baltic sailing. He also posts on this website. He posts as Pianodreamer. If you do a search on the Celebrity thread and put in his name, you will come up with it. That's how I found him. Apparently he has quite a following. Very talented singer and piano player.

Shelley,

The British Isles/Norway cruise was the one we were just on. I have to admit that I've turned into one of his groupies. I was the Judy who turned his balls on and off once in awhile and we've actually planned another cruise on the constellation next February because of him.

Archived