Elation questions

tess2cruz

1. How late are the pools open? I think they close around 7:00 pm...it's fairly early

2. Is the back of the ship pool and hot tubs adult only? The hot tubs are supposed to be adult only but you know how that goes...

3. How are the showers in the spa area, better than the room showeres?? They are about the same IMO...the showers in the cabins get VERY hot and have great water pressure!

4. How is the late night scene, clubs, music, etc? The late night comedians are very funny...don't miss them! The clubs don't start hopping until about 11:00 pm. Karaoke is usually pretty funny...LOL!

Hope this helps and have a great time!:)

Hope this helps and have a great time!:)

Just returned from the Elation yesterday and colette hit it right in response above except for question #3 which I cannot answer because I didn't use the spa showers. Loved the shower in my room. Much larger than I expected (plenty of room for two;) ), and water pressure and temp. were great!). :)

The showers in the spa are large and roomy compared to the room, that is huge plus.

The night life really varies depending upon the people on your sailing, if you have a group of 10 or so, you can dictate the pace and many will join you. Clubs will shut down early if they are not hopping, if you have a great group and can keep it hopping, they will stay open later!

The showers in the spa are large and roomy compared to the room, that is huge plus.

The night life really varies depending upon the people on your sailing, if you have a group of 10 or so, you can dictate the pace and many will join you. Clubs will shut down early if they are not hopping, if you have a great group and can keep it hopping, they will stay open later!

I usually shower in the spa, because of the larger size, easier to shave the legs:D On the Pride the spray came from 3 directions, very nice.

We have a LARGE group of friends and family, 18, but one senior and 2 kids, plus a part of an even larger group. I think we will be keeping the clubs open pretty late;)

Archived