Barcelona Bus from airport

I have heard that there is a bus that will take you from the airport to the Placa de Catlunya for a reasonable price. Can someone tell me where we find this bus, how much it is, and how often does it run?

Thanks!

Amy,

I think I can help. Just returned from Barceloa four weeks ago. The Aeropurto bus is a Blue Bus that runs between the Plaza and the Airport. It has luggage racks so taking luggage on the bus is no problem. The price is 3.5 Euros. By the way a taxis are reasonable at 25 Euros for those who are tired from jet lag. My wife was very skeptical about us taking the bus but she didn't complain too bad. If you are coming out of Terminal 2 the bus stop will be to the left. (I went right the first time, oh well). There is a bus every 15 minutes, we lucked out and hopped on the bus within minutes of finding the correct bus stop. The ride to the plaza takes about 20 to 25 minutes and you will know when you are at the Plaza. (Almost everyone will exit the bus). I would suggest having a good map. It took me 40 minutes to find our hotel but once there it was great. The Aeropurto Bus is a really good value, try it. Tim

Norwegian Sky 5/03

Norwegian Star 11/03

Royal Caribbean Splendor of the Seas 05/04

I couldn't agree more - it is very simple indeed. It was fantastic for a weekend trip over to Barcelona, when our hotel was just a few minutes walk from the Catalunya stop, and we just took it both ways with no qualms at all about timing.

Archived