Lido deck cabin on CB Princess

DRW

We have balcony on Lido on Carib P on Sept 16... and had an inside on Lido on the Diamond in Alaska last year (ship is smaller but not by "that" much)..We enjoyed the convenience to outer decks and there was very little if any noise.. my only "gripe" is that we were upgraded there this year and I like to hear the water.. from I think 14 decks up doubt that will happen!

There was a little motion forward up there but not much at all and we had some windy seas on the way thru open water in the Pacific last year.

Looking for info on cabin L256 or other cabins on lido deck on the Caribbean Princess?

We stayed in L250 on the Caribbean Princess last year. I would book the room again in a heartbeat. We never had a problem with noise, we were close enough to all of the action and it was so easy to just walk out of our room to get to the food on the Lido deck!

Have fun!

HomeschoolMom my wife and I had L250 on our cruise 12/3/2005 and we have it for our cruise on 12/3/2006 great room like you said close to it all loved it. DRW what do you want to know about the rooms or deck?

• 2 years later...

Archived