Inspiration's condition

Mooguy

Thinking of a weekend getaway on the Inspiration out of Tampa in Late November. When was the last drydock or updates on the ship? We were on the Sensation a few years back out of Tampa can we expect about the same?

Its been nearly a year since I was on the Inspiration but I was very pleased. As far as age, its not much older than the Disney ships and I think it had just come out of drydock last year. Its in great condition and the crew is constantly cleaning and maintaining it.

The color scheme can get a bit overwhelming--still have no idea what those purple worm shaped things are in the ceiling in the casual dining room...

But its a great trip and I highly recommend it--its a nice sized ship, not overwhelmingly large but with plenty to do.

Just got off the Inspiration last week! The ship is very clean! Crew is always working on her. I agree about the purple tubes!! It's time for a change. Also, our cabin's bathroom seemed like it could use a facelift. It was clean, but you could see it needed a little TLC. The ship is in great shape!

Archived