Opinions please...appropriate for dinner???

sharod

I have a gown for formal night, so that is covered. But I saw this in my Venus magazine and really liked it. So I was wondering, what do you ladies think of this jumpsuit? Is it appropiate for dinner?

http://www.venusswimwear.com/viewproduct.aspx?BRANCH=7~183~&storeid=0&ProductDisplayID=5969&dept=Venus+Fashion-Jumpsuits&prod=

It is very attractive but I would not wear that on a casual night as it is not casual-if not formal nights-does the cruiseline you are cruising have an informal or semiformal night?

Or do they have a specialty restuarant/supper club? If so you would look nice wearing that.

Thanks everyone for your opinions. I really do appreciate them. It looks comfortable and easy to pack ( think no wrinkles ). I don't know why, but every style of anything I like comes only in black. Don't get me wrong, I love black, but this jumpsuit in maybe royal blue would be stunning!!!

Sharon ... I actually ordered one very similar to this from Venus.

First, in my opinion ... you need to have the bod for this! I have a little pooch belly, and it showed big time.

Next, and I am not real short-waisted ... but it seemed like the crotch area was real long.

Anyhoo ... I sent it back.

But ... if you have the bod for it, I say go for it! :D

HUGz! Jules

ohh, pretty. that's not an outfit that is very forgiving, so if you are tall and skinny go for it. not sure i would wear it on a casual night, as others have said, but i'm sure there are specialty restaurants on your ship...would be perfect for that.

Archived