Kama'aina hotel in Honolulu

SweetEmi

Hi Emi

I dont know where you need to be, but when Sandi of BobandSandi fame come to honolulu, she stays at the Pagoda. as for waikiki area, I have friends stay at the new Otani because its out of the hustle and bustle, still on the beach and very reasonably priced....its off kapiolani park.

Aloha Emi.....I am also looking for a place for a night pre-cruise on our POH trip in Oct. We want to be in the middle of the action for that one night. It has been 4 years since we overnighted in Waikiki!! So far, the deal that looks best to me is the Miramar on Kuhio. They have a $105 kama'aina rate that includes either breakfast OR free parking. It ain't the Ritz...but I understand it is clean and comfy.

Neighbors have used the Pagoda....but this was for necessary medical visits to HNL.

Keep me posted if you find any other great deals!

:)

Aloha! I'm looking for an "inexpensive" kama'aina type hotel in Honolulu for the night after the cruise. Nothing fancy, just a clean room. Anything come to mind??

Thanks!!

Emi

For my birthday every year we stay at the Outrigger Reef Hotel. They usually have good deals (http://www.outriggerreef-onthebeach.com/?src=ppc_goo_brandonly). I would also try the Ambassador Hotel. Not on the beach, but clean.

Aloha! I'm looking for an "inexpensive" kama'aina type hotel in Honolulu for the night after the cruise. Nothing fancy, just a clean room. Anything come to mind??

Thanks!!

Emi

I recommend the Outrigger Waikiki, right on the beach, next to the Moana Sheraton. It has Duke's restaurant, a great eating and bar scene.

Emi, for travelling interisland, I have had excellent luck using Pandaonline.com for resident discounts. Make sure you click that youre a resident. Sometimes expedia is cheaper, but Panda offers some great rates for kama'aina.

Archived