Contacing CD on IP for CC meeting????

teachergal29

Was wondering if anyone knew how to set up a get-together for our CC roll call group on the Island to Hawaii with CD Billy Hygate (I was told on another thread that he will be our CD going to Hawaii in Oct.). Do I email him?? And if so, how would I find out what his email address is.?? :confused:

Any help is greatly appreciated.. Thanks so much ahead of time.:)

There are reps for each of the princess ships. I am setting up a Meet and Greet for a Roll Call in Nov....each ship has a contact person. The names are listed on CC....you could probably find it in a search.

I have emailed The Grand's PCL rep, requested a meet and greet....She said they would accomodate a private meeting area and provide dry snacks and a cash bar/pay as you go will be available. We sailed the Grand last Feb and we did the same thing, plus the CD hosted a champagne party for the group later in the week...It was a great surprise.

I learned from other posts that it is highly discouraged to contact the CD about this as they are so busy with the cruises that they are on....I have read where some posters were sort of "dressed down" a bit for that.

Was wondering if anyone knew how to set up a get-together for our CC roll call group on the Island to Hawaii with CD Billy Hygate (I was told on another thread that he will be our CD going to Hawaii in Oct.). Do I email him?? And if so, how would I find out what his email address is.?? :confused:

Any help is greatly appreciated.. Thanks so much ahead of time.:)

I emailed Jan James at Princess to help set up our Meet & Greet on the Crown She was very helpful. She may know who to contact. Here email address is jjames@princesscruises.com. Good luck and let me know how you make out.

Thank you both for your information. I am new to CC and to Princess and was not really sure what the protocol was. I will first do a search for Island Princess contact person and if that doesn't work, I will try the email that you gave me for Jan James. Will let you know how it turns out. Thanks so much again.

Here is the contact info, per ship...Hope this helps....Sue is the contact person I have been dealing with and found her to be very helpful and quick to respond.

Following is a list of names and ships they coordinate with their email addresses:

Grand and Island Princess - Sue Tieman - stieman@princesscruises.com

Star Princess - Sergio Lopez - slopez@princesscruises.com

Coral Princess - Coleen Reyes - creyes@princesscruises.com

Diamond and Sun Princess - Diana Hall - dhall@princesscruises.com

Pacific, Tahitian Princess - Jan James - jjames@princesscruises.com

Regal and Sapphire Princess - Jenny Streeck - jstreeck@princesscruises.com

Caribbean and Sea Princess - Berda Davis - bdavis@princesscruises.com

Golden and Dawn Princess - Berna Grayer - bgrayer@princesscruises.com

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.

We used Sue Tieman also, and she was terrific - you don't say when you're going, but she won't start actually allocating meeting space until about 45 days out, so be patient. She will take care of you!

Chris, thanks for re-posting that list! We'll be needing it on the Diamond before we know it!

You can contact the CD once you're onboard & let him know that you have a CC group. Richard Joseph was wonderful and set up a champagne & mimosa party for us, compliments of Princess.

You both are very welcome..

Sue is very efficient.... You are correct, she instructed me to contact her 45days prior to sailing for planning purpose....

Neal Chandler the CD on The Grand hosted a wonderful surprise Champagne Party for the group at the end of the week.

Archived