I've been bad!

kazwaz

We got back from Voyager on last Saturday with serious post-cruise depression, but I've found the cure. Book another cruise:D

So this morning I put down a deposit on a 4 nighter sailing from Amsterdam, Holland in April on Jewel of the Seas. Already counting down the days.

Just needed to share...

Karen

The plan is to book another one on board. Unfortunately, we have already booked next summers holiday. So the next cruise of any significant length will have to wait until 2008:( .

Probably shouldn't have booked 2 weeks in Mexico before we went on Voyager! But Hubby wasn't sure he's like cruising:eek: Let's hope I don't get PMD (Post Mexico depression too). Otherwise the only answer is to win the lottery:D .

I agree with the other posters, the only thing better than booking another cruise, book it onboard so you get the onboard credit! Enjoy!

I have never booked our next cruise while on the ship. How much in onboard credit do you get and what is it based on? We have a cruise booked for next spring and one for 2008. OBC should would be nice !

I agree with the other posters, the only thing better than booking another cruise, book it onboard so you get the onboard credit! Enjoy!

Hey buddie....

How are you and Lisa doing? We are going to miss you on the cruise. My dad, stepmom, brother and his girlfriend are joining us. I really wish you and the beautiful one were joining us. The fam don't dance and Merc and I will miss you badly.

remember Feb 25 we have another cruise on Adventurer out of San Juan. Book it now. Would love to have you guys aboard.

I got a new car....1930 Model A. it is awesome. Wb

steve

I have never booked our next cruise while on the ship. How much in onboard credit do you get and what is it based on? We have a cruise booked for next spring and one for 2008. OBC should would be nice !

For short cruises you get a $50 per cabin OBC. For 7 day cruises you get $100 OBC. For long cruises (I don't know the #of days :o ) you get $200 OBC.

If you want to, you can cancel and rebook your 2008 cruise while on your 2007 cruise. Just BE SURE that the price hasn't gone up so much as to negate the OBC, and that you will be happy with the cabin you book then.

You can transfer these bookings to a TA if you wish. You MUST be sure to keep the same booking number or you will loose the OBC.

We have been doing this on our last 4 cruises and it is wonderful to know that my DH's beer bill will be paid for!

We got back from Voyager on last Saturday with serious post-cruise depression, but I've found the cure. Book another cruise:D

So this morning I put down a deposit on a 4 nighter sailing from Amsterdam, Holland in April on Jewel of the Seas. Already counting down the days.

Just needed to share...

Karen

Hi Karen

Glad to hear that you've relieved your PCD - well done you!! :D

Well since our return from Voyager we've been so bad with our PCD that sailing the Freedom in 8 weeks time just isn't going to be enough so we're gonna book for the AOS for October 2007 whilst on board the Freedom and enjoy some of this OBC. Prices are great at the moment so lets hope they stay like that. :D

Glad we've now been back a week so I can stop thinking "wish it was this time last week" - maybe now I'll be able to try and get my life back to normality and come out of "cruise dreaming" mode!!

Archived