Large Oceanview on Mariner

Hi, Looking at booking on the Mariner. This would be our first Voyager Class ship. Want to know if anyone has any information on the Large Oceanview Staterooms on Deck 6 in the very front of the ship (rooms 6202 and 6512). Arethese rooms quiet and do you feel a lot of motion?

Thanks for your help.

A friend had one of those in '04 and loved it.. their cabin was very big and the view was great! You would feel a little more motion that far forward but not nearly as much as on the higher decks.. I'd go for it.. I think that we are booking one of them for The CC Group on Mariner in Jan 08

we had one of those on Voyager a few years ago. We were on Deck 8. room was spacious (I am used to Disney cabins which are good sized). There was 3 of us in the room. No motion to speak of. My only complaint was the location. So far forward. The Voyager Class is such a big ship that it was a hike if we were coming/going aft. There are so few of this size staterooms, that if one wants this, the only option is forward (I think).

Archived