BA Intercontinental - recent reviews?

Marie-Claude

Hi Bob and Clarice...

You are right... I did switch to the Golden from the Infinity!

We received an offer for the same cruise on the Golden for 1000$ less per person... that's a pretty big amount. In addition, the timing in February worked a little better for us, so we decided to switch our cruise.

I hope you have a great cruise!!!

I'll look forward to your report when you come back!!

Cheers

MC:D

• 1 month later...

MC..Sorry, we are on the Infinity B2B 2/25 and 3/11! I have a reservation at the Intercontinental for 2/23-25/07. Recently stayed at the Intercontinental in Budapest & it was great! Let's hope this one is as nice! Happy sailing!:)

We too are currently booked at the Intercontinental pre-cruise on the Golden (March 8) but I'm thinking about switching to the Hilton.

Check out the reviews on www.tripadvisor.com . There are recent ones on both hotels, and the Hilton sounds like it is in a better area. Club floor prices are the same for each.

My only concern at the moment is transport from the airport to the hotel and the hotel to the port, and not being sure of the location of the Hilton relative to the port.

We are going to keep our reservation at the Intercontinental & hope all goes well. You really can't go wrong with the Club Floor amenities...at least not in my experience!

I'll be happy to post my observations if anyone is interested. They usually have high speed internet availability in the Club Lounge.

Archived