Does Carnival Pride have a late night grill that serves Reubens...?

VentureMan_2000

It's been 2 years since we were on the Pride, but we were on her sister ship, the Miracle 4 months ago and at that time, the Deli was open until 11 pm. They have great Ruebens! I'll bet it is the same schedule on the Pride.

Pizza is available 24 hours a day, and so is room service and ice cream.

Enjoy the Pride! :)

Thank you. :)

Southbayer... how did you like going on the pride two times in a row...?

I went Sept '04, and was thinking her again cruising her May '05 as the drive sounds a lot easier and cheaper than flying to Florida. I'm in the East Bay.

Did you arrive the day before and stay in a hotel...?

VentureMan, I had a great time on Pride back in April, and I will be going again this Oct., so i'm looking forward to that.... I live here in nearby Redondo Beach, bout 30-40 min drive with the traffic....

But this time, instead of bothering someone to drop me off and pick me up, I am going to just drive down and stay at the Coast Hotel, its the closest hotel to the Queen Mary. They have a great stay and sail package. Typing this out right now, I forgot if you said you sailed out of here before... But if you ever need some help about this port, or the Pride trip info, just let me know... Just took some pics of the area over the weekend of the areas...

Have a good one!

J.R.

Southbayer...we are neighbors, I was born and raised in Torrance:)

I'll be leaving for the Pride from Torrance, but still deciding over whether to get someone to drop us off or just park. Besides doing early check in, the earliest someone can drop us off will probably be 2:30. Is this too late? I'm leaning toward parking so I can maximize my time on the ship LoL.

Hey Neighbor! Yeah, I agree with you, I like to maximize my time on board by getting there early...

For early check in, what I do is get there at 8:30am, that way i'll be in line # 1 to get in quik. Alot of cruisers stay at the Coast Hotel LB, so much so that they made a package to just for us - the stay and sail package... Prices range from $145-$195, for that you get a real nice hotel, a free breakfast, a free shuttle to and from port, and you can leave you car there on thier property for the length of your cruise. Not bad.

Your going to really enjoy the Pride, its a beautiful ship!

you can order one from room service anytime...at least you can on the conquest. order up and carry it anywhere you want!:D

The room service menu is pretty set. DOnt understand how you were able to order Rubens. http://community.webshots.com/photo/114573297/1114576414044264514PfSdSF

Was it the same as what you can get from the Deli??

Does Carnival Pride have a late night grill that serves Reubens...?

When I was on the Victory, they had this... and Pizza.

I went on her Last Oct and will cruise again in 11 more days, I usually get my Grilled TUNA on white right before they close, thats usually around 10:45pm. Will post with the correct times in 12 days :D

Fred

VentureMan, I had a great time on Pride back in April, and I will be going again this Oct., so i'm looking forward to that.... I live here in nearby Redondo Beach, bout 30-40 min drive with the traffic....

But this time, instead of bothering someone to drop me off and pick me up, I am going to just drive down and stay at the Coast Hotel, its the closest hotel to the Queen Mary. They have a great stay and sail package. Typing this out right now, I forgot if you said you sailed out of here before... But if you ever need some help about this port, or the Pride trip info, just let me know... Just took some pics of the area over the weekend of the areas...

Have a good one!

J.R.

Southbayer, we sailed on the Pride in June and for 5 days prior to our departure, we stayed at the Best Western Sunrise in Redondo Beach. We just loved the area. We were close to King's Wharf and were right across the street from the Cheesecake Factory.

We had a great time in Southern California and loved the Pride. I would go back again in a heartbeat.

Thanks for all the great replies. My memory is short lately... couldn't remember if the Pride had a grille... my favorite thing to eat after drinking all evening is a grilled Reuben... :D

I have statyed at the Guesthouse International Hotel in Long Beach... about 5 miles away from the Port terminal, and took advantage of their Park & Sail package. It's a good best western style hotel with outside corridors... a great pool area, and suttle to the port. You can leave your car parked there for the week free. The hotel is aroung $100 after tax. It has a decent contenental breakfast... and if I remember correctly, fresh walfles. I too a taxi back to the hotel to pick up our car (about $20+ ) instead of calling them for a shuttle pick-up.

This is not a high end hotel. just a good best western type... kind of what you find around Disneyland.

For about $50 more, you can stay at the Coast Hotel... and get a buffet breakfast. I might consider that.

How much is parking at the Queen Mary Port parking garage now? It was $10/day 2 years ago.

Archived