Belize Help!!!!!

TiaGr

It was within easy walking distance from the ship. These are the instrustions he gave me on how to meet him.

I am no longer in side at the dock. This is how to find the Real Reggie's cave tubing, when you are sitting on the smaller boats that brings you passengers on land, always try to sit on the right side facing the front if possible,as you near the land you will see a light House & THE RADISSON HOTEL, just pass THE LIGHT HOUSE you will see a white Bus MARKED A-1 TOURS and or a white Ford van,( if its not marked A-1 its not the real Reggie's ) both

of them will have a green Flag, you may even see me or my guide waving at

you, your boat will go pass my vehicles letting you off at the cruise

terminal. now as soon get off the boat just go through the building on to

the street,then turn right and walk back towards the light house, we will be right there waiting for you, do not be fooled by any one who claims to be me ( there is another reggie in side he usually wears a grey shirt,and he pretends to represent me, don't be fooled by him REMEMBER YOU MUST FIRST GO OUTSIDE TO THE STREET, THEN TURN RIGHT AND WALK TO FIND ME JUST BEFORE YOU GET TO THE LIGHT HOUSE) there will be lots of other

hustlers just turn right on the street and keep walking to the bus or van

its only a hundred yards or so.

We had a great time with Reggie. There were only about 15 of us compared to the busloads on the ship's tours.

I checked out the Carnival website and they don't say how much they charge for the cave tubing excursion. I understand that the ship usually charges more than booking yourself. Does anyone know the difference in cost. I was thinking of booking through the ship because I was worried about not getting back to the ship on time with a private tour. Is the price difference a lot? Am I being paranoid worrying about being late back to the ship?

I may be mistaken, but I thought you couldn't book any tours until you got onto the ship. Is that not right? We're also sailing on our cruise the same date (July 25th) on the Elation. I am interested in the cave tubing, but I'm a little dissappointed that they could already be booked up!

We went on Reggie's tour 2 yrs. ago - He had it very well organized. It's a family operation and they are just the nicest family and very honest and dependable. They took very good care of us. We thoroughly enjoyed it. I was surprised to read about some confusion with another "Reggie" claiming to be him. I sure wouldn't let it deter you from using the original Reggie's Tours - just make sure it's Reggie Trapp (http://www.regtour.com - website even has a pic of him standing beside his van so you'll recognize him). Just follow the instructions on his website and he'll take care of you - and make sure you are back to your ship in plenty of time.

I highly recommend the cave tubing - it was great fun!

• 4 weeks later...
I may be mistaken, but I thought you couldn't book any tours until you got onto the ship. Is that not right? We're also sailing on our cruise the same date (July 25th) on the Elation. I am interested in the cave tubing, but I'm a little dissappointed that they could already be booked up!

Hey did you have a good time on your cruise??we got off of the Elation when yall got on!!we did not make it to belize because of the transpertation strike but it was beautiful from the ship!!

Archived