1016.jpg

CVL #1

02_1.JPG

CVL#2

fe_2.JPGed_2.JPG

CVL #3 (or any larger pearls)

n000021807.jpg

CVL #4

Overall, better choices I think. I like the choice of blue to go with your sweetie's outfit. Pearls were the thing to wear in the Italian Renaissance (think "Romeo and Juliet") and I was thinking about them with your dress the other day. But the Victorian things will work, too (the embroidery on the bodice makes me think Victorian). Check the measurements or be prepared to change the chain (I think some of these could be too long when I looked at the additional photos). I think I like the butterfly best of these, but it's a tough call! Let us know what you decide!

I like the blue pendant (the first picture in your last post). I like the muted silvers you selected in most pictures. I think a shorter necklace would be best.

The long necklaces might detract from the detail on the dress.

My second choice is the cameo.

Coka

I found some smaller necklaces with smaller details but I could not post it. My computer is not working well...she is very old! I do not know how big the pendant is on the choice I liked before. I did a search using "chokers and pendants" and found lots of sites to visit.

All in all, I would go with small choker-style silver muted necklace with or without color, making sure the necklace did not have too much detail to detract from the design on the dress.

Coka

I actually picture this dress with a wide pearl choker necklace and maybe a matching bracelet. If you wore a choker I wouldn't wear any earrings or keep them very small.

I bought a great rhinestone choker at TJ Maxx but I'm not picturing that kind with this dress however I would check that kind of store or Ebay.

Whatever you decide I'm sure you will look beautiful and I hope you enjoy your cruise!

Vicki

My personal favorites are #2 (with big butterfly/moth) but it might be too long for the neckline of the dress.

Otherwise, I would go with the cameo, It is a gorgeous cameo.

There are all sorts of colors of pearls on ebay. maybe a blue/smokey color.

Archived