A Big (premature) Thank You!!

meyerhaus

Amy and I just want to thank all of you for your help in planning our cruise. I don't know what we would have done had we not found CC. We leave in 22 hours and I wish that I could take you all!

See you in paradise...

Your time has come:o Have a really great time and say Hi to DoniaG. You all are the greatest. I'm outta here on 8/1 on the Golden. We want pictures when you return, too:D But remember, what happens on the ship, stays on the ship, within reason:rolleyes: of course. CHEERS!

Amy and I just want to thank all of you for your help in planning our cruise. I don't know what we would have done had we not found CC. We leave in 22 hours and I wish that I could take you all!

See you in paradise...

you can take us all, get on the phone, break out the pile of credit cards, we will be packing! :D

Have a great time, always nice to see one of our own get some sea days.

Have a Great Cruise Jon! and TY for all the great info you also have provided us.

Ya know, it is cool to have different people cruiseing in the weeks leading up to our cruise, makes it more fun and entertaining! :cool:

Mike

Hope you have smooth sailing,, blue waters and sunny skies.

Thanks for all the information you have provided to all of us! Enjoy and we look forwarding to hearing all the news upon your return!

Wow Jon! Can you believe its really here! That's the way we always feel the day before our cruises.

Hope you have a totally awesome time, great food, fabulous shows and fun-filled shore excursions!

Keep that ship safe for the rest of us!

Archived