Maasdam Refurbish?

PATCHESPOP

DW and I cruised on Maasdam two years ago. At the time they were having some obvious plumbing problems - weird odor in the hallways, etc. I thought I had read that Maasdam had been in drydock for maintenance and refurbishing. Does anyone know if and when this was done, and what changes/improvements may have been made. We're considering a late fall cruise on her. Any information would be appreciated.

I'm having trouble finding the information about the specific upgrades that were done but this past spring I beleive it was the Maasdam was drydocked and they did the Signature of Excellence upgrade to the ship. Ive never been on her(or a cruise yet) but I am booked on her in Nov and cant wait. Before they had a list of all the upgrades and when each ship approximately was going to be worked on. Sorry its not quite as much help. This link provides a little bit of information on the left navigation side and theres a video clip about it. Hope it helps!

She finished her major overhaul, including the Signatures of Excellence 3 months ago (May).

My clients who have sailed her since the overhaul had nothing to complain about.. and loved their sailings.. and the ship.

I think that you'll be pleased with the Maasdam. Everything was completed in late April r.e. Standards of Excellence upgrades - with the possible exception of the outside Loft area for for teens.

She's spiffy and elegant. I haven't heard, or read any recent reports of plumbing problems so I wouldn't worry about that.

Have a great trip this fall if you decide to book.:)

Archived