Maasdam Menus

scrapycruiser

You may want to ask ships personnel when you are aboard.... though the menu changes according to itinerary and sometimes also from ship to ship (not usually all that much though) the itinerary is the key.

I have some Eastern Caribbean menus (recent) that I posted on websots though they are hard to read, I can also fax them tomorrow.

Heck, I have menus from voyages other than Eastern Caribbean too.

email me if you want them faxed.

btw - find a bar you like, get to know the bartenders and they can give you all the menus - if you are in a DVS, ask the concierge, they can get them as well.

Menus for the "formal dinner" are posted outside the front doors of the dining room. For Lido dinner, I think they're posted at the beginning of the "line" where you pick up the trays.

If you're in a suite, the dinner menus for the dining room are also delivered to your cabin daily.

You can also find menus for all meals (including lunch and late snack) in the Neptune Lounge.

Outside Pinnacle is a copy of the dinner menu.

Suggest you look at itinerary for the week when you board; it will inform you about the dress code for each day; formal nights will include Captain's reception and farewell dinner.

First and last nights will be casual.

The earlier you book, the better the chances of getting the time you want in Pinnacle.

Think TAS have started to give Pinnacle gift dinners for their customers in place of wine or flowers.

Enjoy

Here is a list of dress code for Boston to Montreal and Montreal to Boston (I don't know which itinerary you are doing.)

It may help you decide about which night you might like to go to Pinnacle.

I extracted this from the thread I recently posted about our two weeks aboard Maasdam.

Hope it helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Montreal To Boston Dress Code:

Montreal................... Casual

Quebec City ............. Casual

At Sea .................... Formal

Charlottetown........... Informal

Sydney.................... Casual

Halifax..................... Formal

Bar Harbor................ Casual

Boston

Boston to Montreal:

Boston ..................... Casual

Bar Harbor................. Formal

Halifax...................... Informal

Sydney..................... Casual

Charlottetown............ Casual

At Sea...................... Formal

Quebec City............... Casual

Montreal

You can eat every night of your cruise in Pinnacle Grill if you wish.

The charge is $20 per person each time you dine there. Tips are up to you......your individual choice. (See the lengthy on-going thread about this.)

We dined in Pinnacle two times each week of our back-to-back and very much enjoyed it. We found Maasdam's Pinnacle to be excellent.

Meant to add.......

IMO, Maasdam's Dining Room is also VERY good so you may wish to wait until you sample the Dining Room before deciding how many times you'll dine in Pinnacle.

Enjoy!!!

Archived