Booking while on board

creek42

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does it have to be the same cruiseline. We're taking Princess on Sept. 30th and I want to book Hal for April, 2007.

Will I still get some kind of "perk" if I book for another line? :confused:

What are the amounts of shipboard credit that they offer? Does it depend on the length of the cruise that you wish to take?

I've always thought about booking onboard but I never really think I'm saving that much if I do.

I always book something onboard just for the credit ($50 - $250). Afterward, you can make changes, using the same booking number and retain the credit. On Celebrity and RCCL, the bookings are interchangeable, meaning you can change from one line to the other. Since HAL and Princess are owned by Carnival they may do the same, but I couldn't say for sure.

Calkat: At last, some really helpful advice! Don't get me wrong guys but when the answer is just plain "NO" and there is nothing else in the post, it's not that helpful!

EEK! I have now opened myself up for "flaming!" Bring it on! The way I feel this week, I need a little crimping! :eek:

When I'm aboard Princess, I will inquire about our future Hal cruise. Again, thanks for being more explicit!

Archived