tipping questions?

kevinsmom

hi there,

we leave for the Dawn in 15 days!! yeah! this is my 1st time doing the freestyle cruising. i know they do $10pp per day correct? so do i need to tip for anything else? i would be embarassed if i inadvertently forgot. i know that the spa would be extra, but what else? also, do you just add your tip to the room charge? all the cruises i have been on were a cashless system, i assume this is true w/the Dawn. thanks

gina

I'm not sure about the bars and grats but if you have to leave a gratutity anywhere you just sign away and pay at the end.

15% gratutity is added to your spa bill automatically.

Leenie

I'm not sure about the bars and grats but if you have to leave a gratutity anywhere you just sign away and pay at the end.

15% gratutity is added to your spa bill automatically.

Leenie

Cashless is correct. They only real exceptions are room service - it is nice to give a couple dollars but not required and if you want to give someone a little extra for exceptional service. You can up the auto tip but that goes into the pool and may not get to those you want it to.

This pretty much covers everything. Some give extra to the wait staff in the alternative dining rooms as the service is awesome or should be. If you do give extra to them or add a little for someone who has gone out of their way for you, give it to them quietly on the sly so they can keep it and not have to share. NMnita

Archived