Wonder 9/17 - Suggestions for adults only?

Cruiser Nonna

Another friend and I are "running away from home" no husbands and no children - if anyone has any suggetions that we MUST do - please let me know - have done Disney prior with children/grandchildren

Are there DVD players in category 5???

Have heard that buffet is now served on Castaway Cay for adults only? Thoughts??

Also staying 2 nights prior at Port Orleans Riverside - have not been there before - if anyone has and has thoughts about WHERE to request - would appreciate the help

Thanks, as always for the help

yes at the adult beach there is a small area set up for lunch. They had T-Bone steaks as well as burgers earlier this month when we were there. They dont have that at Cookies BBQ. A nice perk for the adults.

be sure and take advantage of the adult areas on the ship, the pool, hot tubs, spa, and the adult comedy shows, they are great !!!

all the adult clubs are great in the evenings.

If you want some quiet time, deck 4 is great to relax and the secret deck on deck 7 aft is always nice to get away and relax.

dont know about DVD payers?? or the hotel, sorry,

mom x4,grandma x4

If you have a day at sea, then without question Palos for brunch. It was the best meal that we had on the ship, and because you will be having brunch by the light of day the views are really fantastic. The pasteries are fantastic. (Dinner at Palos left us kind of flat, but brunch was out of this world.)

The forward part of deck 3 has an adults only lounge. Oddly enough, they have a very reasonably priced and fairly good caviar service available upon request.

Have fun.

i am on the 10 day and we have a 2 night post stay at the Port orleans Riverside. You will be checking out as I check in!

I have heard people mention building 14 in Alligator Bayou. It is very close to the a bus stop and the food court. If you can't get that another good location is in bulding 16. There are no elevators in the aligator section so if that is a problem request the first floor. The mansion buildings are farther away for the food court, but if you like their atmosphere better the recommendatiosn I got were 90 and 95. They have elevators in the mansions so no problems with the floors there. These are all nonsmoking buildings from what i have gathered so as long as you don't smoke any of these areas would be great. I dediced not to recommend one and just get what they give me (as long as we are not of a higher floors in one of the Aligator buildings!) since I liked both of the sections!

As for must do's with no children- The bar in your hotel is supposed to have a great entertainer. I forgot his name, but he is supposed to be worth seeing. Other then that enjoy being a runaway!

Yes returned from the Wonder - on Castaway Cay - just take the tram to the adult beach - they have a special buffet for you. Also on deck 3 - they have many lounges just for the adults -the sports bar offers snacks as well as martini tasting and beer and wine tasting ($15 charge) but worth it - alot of TV's , foosball , backgammon and chess.

The Port Orleans hotel at Riverside is great - the rooms are slightly larger than the value and the views are fabulous. This hotel and it's sister property the French Quarter next door share a boat that can take you to downtown disney (these are the only resorts that offer this nice feature). Hope this helps

Archived