NorthStar Treking - Juneau

SConnolly

http://www.glaciertrekking.com/

I recall seeing some postivive feedback a month or so ago about this company but cannot seem to locate the original posts. Has anyone tried them recently. We are considering the level 2 for our Sept cruise.

We had really hoped to do the Dog Sledding with Temsco after seeing some rave reviews but alas they do not offer it after Sept 5th.

Shay

My husband and three children (ages 19,17, and 14) did the glacier landing and trekking on June 20. I wish I had gone: the requirements of being in "good to very good shape" held me back. My family said I could easily have done it. It was a very well run tour. Very professional attitude. Highly recommend this outfitter.

My DS (21) and DD (20) went on the second level hike in June and declared it was the highlight of the trip. Northstar was very accomodating with our port times and other shore excursions. They met us right on time at the pick up point with a nice van and friendly driver. The provided all the needed gear, but the kids did bring their own bottles for glacier water.

Would definately recommend, and maybe DH and I won't be so chicken next time.

Archived