Thanksgiving dinner help!

iamlisad

Hi -

We have a group of 30 family members who will be getting off of the Celebrity Century on Thanksgiving morning. We then have reservations at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Miami Beach for two nights.

We're getting a shuttle to take us from pier to hotel and then from hotel to airport but we're going to try to just use foot power for our two days in Miami besides those shuttles.

So... my question is, does anyone have a suggestion as to where 30 people might go for Thanksgiving dinner in the walking vicinity of the Fairfield Inn?

Thanks very much for any advice that can be offered!

Lisa D

I was in Port Canaveral last year on Thanksgiving Day (Cruise left on Friday). I think we ended up eating at Denny's - it was about the only thing open that night. I know you'll be in Miami, but I think most chain places close early on Thanksgiving. Good luck!

Hi -

We have a group of 30 family members who will be getting off of the Celebrity Century on Thanksgiving morning. We then have reservations at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Miami Beach for two nights.

We're getting a shuttle to take us from pier to hotel and then from hotel to airport but we're going to try to just use foot power for our two days in Miami besides those shuttles.

So... my question is, does anyone have a suggestion as to where 30 people might go for Thanksgiving dinner in the walking vicinity of the Fairfield Inn?

Thanks very much for any advice that can be offered!

Lisa D

The Fountainbleu Hilton just down the street would be my first choice.

Archived