Entertainment on Vision of the Seas???

Entertainment on Vision of the Seas???

I am sailing on VOS August 6th for Alaska. I was wondering if anyone knows who the "name" entertainment is, or who some of the recent "name" entertainers have been? Thanks for any replies.

If you go to Customer Support on the RCCL website and use the email form there, they will usually get back to you in 3 or 4 days with the list of entertainers on your cruise.

Hi rdfunkystuff,

We (husband and parents) are sailing on the Vision on August 6 as well. It is good to see a fellow cruiser. Have you signed up for the Meet and Mingle?

Hi vlpala!

Good to hear from a fellow Southerner we are from Raleigh, N C. My wife and I are going with my mother and sister/brother-in-law. We haven't signed up for the meet and mingle. This is our first RCCL cruise (have been on Costa in the Carribean).

Hi pieshops & rdfunkystuff,

Well I just signed up for the Meet and Mingle on our cruise! Only one other person has done so - for a grand total of three. We have to have 25 sign up to have an official Meet and Mingle get together. Why pass up a free party plus it sounds like a fun way to meet new people.

rdfunkystuff - I love North Carolina it is so beautiful! This is mine and my husband's first cruise. My parents have traveled almost everywhere (except Alaska) and have cruised several times. We are 39 and 43 and my parents are 63 and 65. We are also doing a 5 day landtour with RCCL after the cruise - I believe it is tour 14.

Well we are now up to five - we only need to find 20 more people. As soon as I can walk my parents through the process they will be signed up. I guess we will have to wait and see if we reach that magic number.

What shore excursions have you planned? We are scheduled for Pilots Choice helicopter and glacier landing in Juneau, the Whitepass RR in Skagway, and whale watching in Icy Straits. We went back and forth between Captain Larry and ISP but Koo Hook’s posts about Icy Strait (on the Alaska board) got to us and we decided to go whale watching in that port.

we are doing the train up and the bus down, stopping at liarsville in skakway, Whale watching and Helicopter glacier landing through captain larry in Juneau, We chartered a boat on our own in Ketchikan for all day salom fishing and we are doing the bear trail and salmon bake in icy straight.

Archived