Price Change on Zenith to Bermuda

ohmom

We are booked on the Zenith 9/9 to Bermuda through a travel agent online and now i notice that Celebrity has lowered the price considerably, do i have any chance of getting the lowest price from my agent?

thank you

HI,

I am exactly in the same situation,

I have contacted my TA but he said he can't do anything because the price change is for GTZ and i booked GTY cat 12 (wich was the lowest rate and category available on this ship).

Celebrity told me to contact my TA but TA says can't do nothing.

Please let me know what your TA will tell you !

The same thing happened for our cruise tomorrow (9/2). My TA got us a refund of close to $400 per cabin after our final payment was made. Costumer service at her agency said that Celebrity declined to give us a refund because we used a past passenger discount; however, the TA was able to get the price adjustment.

We are on the 9/9 Zenith also -- the first price reduction after final payment we were able to get (very easy, just e-mailed our TA) -- the second one, the one I believe that you refer to was only for guarantees and we have chosen a specific cabin -- I have no complaints as we were satisfied with the original price and we now have more money to spend on board -- the second refund would have been nice but we will live fine without it. More power to those who booked this week and were able to grab that unbelievable price!

Archived