Room change CC class

slotaddict

My room was changed after I upgraded, first I was in Room 9195, now my room is 9071. Has anyone ever been in this room on the Century. I liked the first location bc more midship, I suppose the change is fine, I am just not familiar with the CC class rooms. I am not hard to please. Are these the new verandas?

My room was changed after I upgraded, first I was in Room 9195, now my room is 9071. Has anyone ever been in this room on the Century. I liked the first location bc more midship, I suppose the change is fine, I am just not familiar with the CC class rooms. I am not hard to please. Are these the new verandas?

Hi Slot !

The first cabin you had, was a connecting cabin, which I am not fond of. Depending on your neighbors, it can be very noisy, as the sound travels through the door connecting the 2 cabins.

The good news is, the new cabin (9071) is not a connecting cabin, but it is pretty far forward. I am thinking your cabin was changed, as someone needed 2 connecting cabins.

While I am sure you will be ok with your cabin, I would look for something more aft, if possible.

Enjoy your Cruise !

Yeah, I think I will try, thanks Andy, I just upgraded for a very reasonable price and the other couple we are traveling with didn;t upgrade until a few days later. I had asked the TA to at least get us near one another, but turns out she put us side by side. I have a couple of friends who are booking this week, maybe another room change. LOL

Archived